Requirement – Software engineer / developer with knowledge / experience in developing/ working with VOIP applications involving protocols such as SIP
- Understanding of the SIP protocol defined in RFC 3261 and 3GPP defined IMS SIP.
- Understanding of the Session Description Protocol
- Skilled in C, C++ development and ability to modify/enhance existing C, C++ code.
- Ability to Modify SIP call processing state machine and incorporate Media Broadcast Control Protocol (MBCP) into the SIP state machine.
- Understand of call processing flow diagrams and ability to code the flow diagrams in the defined protocols
- Experience in implementing 3GPP standards related to IMS.
Related skillsets preferred
- Experience with Open Source VoIP applications such as Kamailio, OpenSIPS, FreeSWITCH, RTPEngine,Asterisk and open source tools such as Wireshark, sngrep and Homer.
- Strong understanding of IP telephony (VoIP), TCP/IP Networks and related protocols (SIP, RTP, RTCP, ISUP, TLS, STUN, TURN, WebRTC).
- Background in protocols/codecs/standards to include TCP/IP, OSPF, T.38,RTP, RTCP, MGCP, H.323, SIP, G.711,MP$,AMR and G.729 and 3GPP R13 standards.
- Should be familiar with SIP clients like Zoiper, X-Lite etc.,so it will be easy to integrate with other apps.
- Should be able to simulate SIP traffic by using SIPp tool
- Good understanding of PTT (Push to talk) service , Floor control request etc….
- 2 to 4 years of experience with VOIP technologies
Other desired web / ‘soft skills’
- A good communicator, ability to document detail design documents.
- Understanding of and and experience with DevOps model.
- Ability to develop apps for Android, IOS, Windows, and Linux operating systems platforms
- Understanding of HTTPS, HTML5 and XML protocols for Web interfaces
- Understanding of Security protocols such as TLS and IPSec
- Experience with Linux, open source tools and shell scripting,C,C++,angular 4 .
- Ability to work in a small fast-paced team to meet challenging project deadlines.
Please send your resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org