We are a niche software solutions organization that assists Manufacturers, Retailers and Service Providers with strategies and solutions in the areas of Lead Acquisition, Lead Management, Sales and Fulfillment as well as
Forecasting, Supply Chain Modeling, Product and Merchandise Planning, Replenishment, Pricing, and Logistics/Distribution Planning. Our approach to building solutions comes from years of translating complex concepts into simple, practical solutions Here is a short clip about us
Our team is a unique blend of Process Experts, Technology Specialists, Industry Veterans and Financial Analysts that can provide strategic advice to executives, assist operational managers with detailed analysis of problems and opportunities and finally, develop functional solutions that are easy to deploy and maintain.
- 15+ yrs of Business Process Reengineering, Strategic Planning, Management Consulting, Software Development and Operations
- Sr. Director, Product Marketing (CPG & Retail), Major supply chain software firm
- Sr.Manager, Ernst & Young LLP (Management Consulting)
- Analyst – Anheuser Busch, Energizer – Implementation of processes and technologies (Logistics, Supply Chain)
- Authoring and implementation of Best Practices (CPFR, ERS) at Wal-Mart, Energizer, AB
- Close engagement with Retail standards organizations (VICS, UCC, EAN, UCCnet)
- Frequent speaker at events such as Retail Systems and Stanford GSCM Forum
- M.S Comp Science from University of Missouri, Rolla and BSEE from IIT, India
We recognize the pain, cost and complexity involved in the design, implementation and upkeep of supply chain planning solutions, having gone through several such implementations. We realize planning processes tend to be unique to each organization. We are at the forefront of a paradigm shift in the definition, delivery and maintenance of planning solutions, using a model that best combines software capabilities with analysis and services that align with an organization’s planning cycle. Such services can effectively operate as extensions of planning organizations. This allows your business to concentrate on excellence in operational execution.