- Studying and assessing the current product portfolio, product roadmaps and refining them as needed.
- Keeping track of the current state of implementation, business/user requests, prioritization of needs, rationalize functions and features against available functionality and planned roadmaps.
- Working with the core Development/Engineering team on release planning and support; feature function definition; design, development guidance and testing of products and applications
- Researching and architecting platforms and design principles for efficient, effective and rapid prototyping and development of applications, implementing DevOps, CI/CD, onboarding and deployment automation
- Reviewing the current Marketing collateral and refining them (including our web and social media presence), individual product datasheets/slides, multimedia content
- Defining and implementing infrastructure requirements for having our SaaS applications hosted at third party hosting companies; interacting with these companies for regular upkeep and maintenance of applications
- Supporting ensuring good Code Management lifecycle – from design to development to testing to deployment
- Assisting with Delivery Management in the defining and executing of project and program plans to align projects with product plans
Requirements & Desired Qualifications
- Hands on familiarity and experience with the various responsibilities stated above
- Hands on experience with various software product stacks
- Ability to work with multiple development leads and teams, sales and marketing, executives and customers
- Good communication skills
- Technical – engineering / CS academic qualifications preferred
- 5-6 years of experience
Please send resume to email@example.com