- Studying and assessing the current data models in our product portfolio and refining them as needed.
- Keeping track of the current state of data models, DB structures, data dictionaries business/user requests, prioritization of needs for new data entities, rationalize needs against available entities.
- Working with the core Development/Engineering team on efficient data models
- Researchinge and architecting database solutions, platforms and engines
- Establishing and maintaining a proper pipeline of data – requirements, cleansing, normalization, model build, integrations, periodic updates of master data
- Ensuring transaction data needs and solutions
- Defining and implementing infrastructure requirements for data storage, retrieval, backup and recovery
- Supporting ensuring good data related practices
- Assisting Delivery Management in the defining and executing of data models and solutions
- Build out of analytics solutions
Requirements & Desired Qualifications
- Hands on familiarity and experience with the various responsibilities stated above
- Hands on experience with various database engines and platforms some of which may be embedded in our products in OEM and other similar arrangements
- Strong experience with building Excel models
- Hands on the experience with multiple analytics engines such as MS PowerBI, Thoughtspot, Tableau
- Ability to work with multiple development leads and teams, sales and marketing, executives and customers
- Exposure to and understanding of emerging disciplines of AI and machine learning, libraries etc.
- Technical – engineering / CS academic qualifications preferred
- 5-6 years of experience
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org